Ever since the dot com burst, the tech industry has been brimming with new ideas, inventions, changes and revolutions. It has exponentially increased the speed at which the world around us is changing. It has left no sphere untouched, and the job market is no exception.
While having a degree in IT would have been enough to survive in the job market a decade back, however in order to keep up with the rapid changes, the candidates are always advised to revamp their resumes by getting a few certificates to their name.
This is where MC Talent Hunt steps in. We have a wide range of certificate courses to ensure that you are always in demand in the job market.
Let’s have a look at them:
- Java: It is a coding language used for programming web applications. Java has been a popular choice among developers because it is reliable, fast and secure. Learning Java can open many opportunities in the field of web development for you!
- Python: Python is a programming language which is simple and easy to learn. It is cost effective, since it reduces the cost of program maintenance. Python is extensively used in the industry to build websites and software’s, automate tasks and conduct data analysis.
- Software Testing: In the software testing course, professionals are trained to check the working of various types of software’s to ensure their smooth working. They are taught coding, finding out bugs, checking functionality to ensure that the software meets the client’s requirements.
- Dot Net Development: In this course, candidates are taught how to use dot net framework to develop different softwares, websites and applications. It is considered to be a versatile, reliable and trusted tool for web-development by the industry experts.
- Data Science: Spoken simply, data science is the study of data to extract meaningful insights for businesses. To realize the value of data, attention must be brought to the fact that a few years back, data surpassed oil to be the most important asset. Companies and businesses all over the globe hire data scientists to analyze data and their inferences are then used in policy decisions.
- Full Stack Development: It refers to the development of both front end (client software) and back end (server software) portions of application. There are many opportunities for full house developers to work independently or with a computer development company.
- Web Development: Web development refers to creating, building and maintaining websites. With a boom in the culture of digital stores, more and more businesses are shifting online to sell their products or to engage with their customers online. This is where they seek a web developer who can handle their websites.
- Machine Learning: Machine learning is a branch of artificial intelligence which allows the software to learn without any explicit programming. This course will teach the candidates to build machine learning models using python which can be used in software to predict outcomes using available data.
- Linux & AWS: The Amazon Linux AMI is a Linux image to provide a stable, secure, and high-performance execution environment for applications running on Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2).
- Personality Development: While having skills is of utmost importance to land a good job, the companies won’t hire you unless you outperform others in the interview, and this is what we will teach you in our personality development courses.
- Android App Development: These days, every other enterprise is venturing into the online world to expand their reach and get access to customers across borders. For this, they go for app development from where they can directly get in touch with the customers. Taking up this course will allow you to get hired by the companies or work as a freelancer too!
- Azure: Azure is Microsoft’s cloud computing platform which provides various services, ranging from analytics to storage to networking. Getting the Azure certification is extremely important if you want to get hired for a cloud computing job, because Azure is used extensively in this field of work.
- A+ & Networking: These certifications primarily come in handy for people looking to launch a career in the IT Sector. Getting this certification shows that you possess enough knowledge to deal with issues of troubleshooting, PC Repair, issues relating to networking, operating systems, mobile devices, security etc. After getting these certifications, you are eligible for the roles of IT Support Specialist, Helpdesk Technician, Field Technician, Tier I Support Specialist, Desktop Support Specialist, Associate Network Engineer, Systems Support Technician, and Junior Systems Administrator.
- CCNA: CCNA certification is immensely important to adjust with the ever-changing landscape of IT. CCNA exam covers networking fundamentals, IP services, security fundamentals, automation and programmability. People with this certification are very much in demand with the tech companies.
This was a basic overview of the courses offered by MC Talent Hunt. Our team works relentlessly to ensure that our courses are relevant to the current job market. Our candidate testimonials stand testament to the fact that our courses can tremendously increase your chances of landing the job of your dreams.
Our customer care team would love to answer any questions that you have about our courses. You can DM us on Instagram, shoot an email or even better, give us a call.
We look forward to having you in our batches!